I challenged myself to buy all the makeup needed to create a gorgeous Christmas party look…for just £15!
This wasn’t an easy task and I spent a long time browsing the beauty shelves to choose products that I could also use for all my winter nights out!
In total I spent £14.27 and took advantage of Superdrug’s 3 for 2 offer on all makeup where I purchased all the products used to be able to meet my target!
I bought the MUA powder on another day also in Superdrug to bring my total to just under £15!
I was really impressed with all the makeup I used- especially the MUA eyeshadows which were beautiful colours, easy to apply and packed with glitter for the perfect Christmas makeover!
It just shows you don’t need to spend a fortune on makeup to look a million dollars!
See the receipts below for full prices and savings!
Here are the products I used to create my cheap but chic look:
1) Foundation: Miss Sporty So Matte Perfect Stay Foundation in Shade 003 Medium.
Price: £3.49 GBP
2) Eyeshadows: MUA Eyeshadow Palette in Glitter Ball.
Price: £4.00 GBP
3) Eye Liner: Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in 061 Jet Black.
Price: £2.99 GBP
4) Mascara: MUA Mega Volume Mascara in Black.
Price: £3.00 GBP
5) Bronzer: Collection Shimmering Glow Powder in 5 Sunkissed.
Price: £2.79 GBP
6) Lipstick: NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Shade 441 Traffic Jam.
Price: £1.99 GBP
7) Powder: MUA Pressed Powder in Shade 4.
Price: £1.00 GBP
Check out my video below to see how to use all these products to create a glittery and glamorous full Christmas Party Makeup look for just £15!