What is the Liebster Award?
Fellow bloggers nominate their choice of bloggers from the blogging community for this award to recognise new blogs that are just beginning to build up their readership and show their future potential.
From reading Lisa’s post I know now that ‘Liebster’ means ‘love’ in German so I’m so pleased that both Lottie and Lisa enjoy my blog enough to nominate me for this! Thank you girls!
The Rules are as follows:
1) Mention the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post
2) Answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you.
3) Nominate 11 bloggers of your choice whom have a small following at the moment but lots of potential for the future.
4) Include 11 questions for the bloggers you have nominated to answer.
As I was lucky enough to be nominated by both Lottie and Lisa for the award, I’m going to answer both of their sets of questions in my post!
So read on if you wan’t to know (way too many) facts about me!
Lottie’s Questions To Me.
1) What’s your biggest fear?
Spiders without a doubt- it scares me just thinking about them! I would also say death but then it’s starting to get a bit morbid…
2) What’s your lifetime ambition?
To be a successful and respected journalist with a nice big house in the country. Oh and write the next book series to rival Harry Potter. A girl can dream…
3) Where do you see yourself in 5/10 years time?
Hopefully, I will have my own home by then with a blue french bulldog wearing sky high Christian Louboutins and in a job that challenges me and that I enjoy! Extreme wishful thinking here again!
4) Chocolate or Sweets?
Oooh hard one! Chocolate as being a vegetarian I can’t eat a lot of sweets out there anyway!
5) Do you collect anything?
Only more make-up than anyone could need if that counts!
6) Tea or coffee?
I hate coffee and love tea so that one is very easily answered! This question is now making me crave a cup of tea!
7) Who inspires you?
My mum, soppy but true, she always deals with whatever life throws at her, good and bad and she’s always there to help and support me.
8) Do you prefer Summer or Winter?
Summer- but not a British one, we never get much sun!
9) What’s one item of clothing you can’t live without?
Is it extremely lazy if I say my onesie…? I have about five of these and to be honest, if I don’t need to leave the house, then I’m not getting out of my onesie ha!
10) Would you rather be famous, or the best friend of someone famous?
Famous for doing something I was proud of!
11) What is something you are passionate about?
Being a vegetarian and animal lover, animal rights are really important to me.
Lisa’s Questions To Me.
1) Do you have any New Year’s Resolutions?
Yes mostly to be more organised- so I hope I can achieve this in 2014!
2) If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would you go?
I’ve always wanted to go on Safari so I would love to travel to Africa and experience a full safari there!
3) High-street or high-end?
High-end, if I could afford it! But realistically, on a student budget, high-street!
4) What is your favourite make-up brand?
Urban Decay- I think their products are beautiful and worth the slightly higher price tag!
5) Why did you decide to start blogging?
I started this blog as part of one of my modules for my University master’s degree but I absolutely love blogging now so I can’t wait to continue to grow my blog- hopefully for years to come!
6) What are you most excited about for 2014?
Trying to be more organised in life (not very exciting I know) and hopefully graduating from my master’s degree.
7) If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would buy?
Probably something frivolous like a Chanel handbag…
8) What is your favourite online clothing brand?
I love http://www.boohoo.com
9) Trousers or skirt?
It depends on the weather, but I would go with a skirt!
10) What is your favourite city in the world?
I’m going to stay true to my Welsh roots and say Cardiff.
11) What beauty product could you not live without?
The Urban Decay Naked Palette, I’m too obsessed with it!
My 11 Nominated Bloggers
1) Ruby from http://rubylions.blogspot.co.uk
2) Nat from http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com
3) Steph from http://stephellis531.blogspot.co.uk
4) Julie from http://justjulie81.blogspot.co.uk
5) Heidi from http://blushandbelle.blogspot.co.uk
6) Amy Rhian from http://lipsticksandliner.blogspot.co.uk
7) Sian from http://sm-beautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
8) Collette from http://shrewd-fox.blogspot.co.uk
9) Hannah from http://pinaforesandpies.blogspot.co.uk
10) Emma from http://aprettypeach.blogspot.co.uk
11) Taylor from http://www.taylorscollectionn.com
11 Questions For My Nominated Bloggers To Answer!
1) What are your 2014 beauty resolutions? You can see mine here: http://bit.ly/1eLh2ts
2) What is your favourite book and why?
3) What is your favourite quote?
4) Cats or dogs?
5) What’s the best thing that’s happened to you so far in 2014?
6) Yes or no to wearing black lipstick (not at Halloween)?
7) What’s your favourite mascara and why?
8) What is your dream job and how do you think you could get there?
9) What beauty product are you currently lusting after?
10) Harry Potter or Lord Of The Rings?
11) Twitter or Facebook?
I hope you enjoyed this post and I’d love to read your answers to any of the Liebster questions above in the comments!
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/aliceinthelookingglassblog