I thought I would just do a quick post to thank everyone who read and (hopefully) enjoyed my blog in 2013 and share my 2014 beauty resolutions with you!
My Beauty Resolutions
1) Take better care of my skin. I have to admit I’m rather lazy when it comes to skincare and having spot prone skin, I should probably spend a bit longer ensuring I remove all traces of make-up from my face and moisturise daily.
2) Try some more adventurous lip colours. I love lip products, probably too much… but I would like to step out of my comfort zone with the colours next year and try out some brighter shades.
3) Eat healthier. This might not seem like an obvious beauty resolution but I definitely subscribe to the notion that we ‘are what we eat.’ I hope by eating a healthier diet, I can improve the appearance of my skin, hair and nails and not just my waistline! You can read my post on the importance of healthy eating ft. an interview with Marco Pierre White himself here: http://bit.ly/1a8uEQj.
4) Use up the products I already own. As most beauty junkies will know, the temptation to buy new makeup products when you don’t necessarily ‘need’ them is very high! This year I’m going to try and only buy things when I have run out of a similar product. Though I have to be honest, I don’t anticipate this resolution lasting very long…
5) Organise my make-up. I am probably the untidiest person you could ever meet but I’m hoping to change this in 2014 by sorting through my bedroom- my makeup organisation is at the top of my ‘to do’ list!
I hope you enjoyed reading my beauty resolutions and I will leave you with my top three most popular posts of 2013: